Experimenting with paper, inks, stamps, paints, fabrics, stitches, metal..........

Experimenting with paper, inks, stamps, paints, fabrics, stitches, metal..........

Thursday 31 May 2012

Jubilee Tattered Corsage - Tutorial


I thought I would share how I made this paper corsage, which I will be wearing during our Jubilee celebrations.

Take your papers or thin card.  As it is the Jubilee I have gone for red, white and blue.

Cut some flowers, a few of each colour in three different sizes.  You can use nesting punches, I used the tattered florals die and the Big Shot.
 

 Pierce a hole through each flower and fasten together with a co-ordinating brad.



Spritz with water or water mixed with mica powder if you want it to shimmer.
then start carefully scrunching up the petals, breaking down the structure of the paper.


 Give the whole thing a scrunch and then wait for it to dry.


 

Add some Glossy Accents around the central brad, to glue in some beads.


Finally glue a brooch pin to the back of the corsarge.......



.....and you are ready for the celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment