For this challenge I used a nummber of rubberstamps from two stamp sets by IndigoBlu.
All the colours are from the Distress Inks palette and any black stamping was with Versafine archival ink.
I used an oversize tag for the base, stamped with music score and fluorishes in black and brown. The stamped and water-coloured images were collaged, mounting some of them flat and some with dimensional glue and foam pads. Walnut Stain Distress Ink was applied around the edges of the tag and the rest of the stamped elements with a foam applicator. The words were cut into singles and a red brush marker was run around the edges.
The embellishment is Ultra Thick Embossing Powder melted in a Melt Pot, poured onto a craft mat and stamped into while hot. Once cool, this was trimmed then mounted onto the tag.
The lace was dyed with Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.
See the other entries and the design team tags at indigoblublogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk